Monday, April 02, 2007

Championship Monday AND Opening DAY!!!

Opening Day at Miller Park and the NCAA Championship game all in one day this year....what could be better?

I am sure I can dig up some pictures to share when the Crew knocks out the Dodgers....and I will be sure to post my thoughts on the big game tonight.

Predictions:

Brewers win a close one 5-4, with Sheets pitching a strong 7 innings and Weeks hitting his first HR of the year right in Ty's lap in the great bleacher seats provided my Mr. Rolloff, everyone's favorite gym teacher!

As for hoops, I will be hoping that the Big Ten pulls off the upset, but the Gators have lots of weapons and great depth. It should be a better game than the Final Four proved to be....but if I was a betting man...I would take Florida on the money line...

More tomorrow..

No comments: